Monday, April 28, 2008

Okay so today is my second monday to have jaxon and we are just having so much fun, so before I had talked to april, i had only changed Jaxon's poopy diaper once so i thought yay we are doing good today, compared to last monday. Well then I talked to april and just got done feeding him and he decided he was going to show me for saying anything and yep he decided to poop all over the place and all through his clothes, luckly mom brought an extra pair of clothes to change into so we had to change his whole outfit, I guess that is what I get for opening up my mouth, I spoke to soon hehehe. Well after we got him all cleaned up and his bum was changed he was so happy so we decided to take some pictures, he loves the camera. Anyways here are just a few of the ones I took.




8 comments:

janeal said...

Oh no! I've been reminded of the countless number of poopy diapers but I completely forgot about the HUGE blowouts that seem to defy all laws of physics and any kind of diaper or clothes you can put on them. Yeah, I guess that's what you get for not knocking on wood before talking to April. :) Those pictures are so cute though!

All About M.E.('s) said...

SOunds like you are having a blast with Jaxon. It's good practive for you for when you have your quadruplets! You think changing one poopy diaper at a time is bad, you just wait! Anyway, April is lucky to be able to leave Jaxon in your care.

Mills Family said...

I am so not having Quadruplets, hehehe only triplets hehehe. Yeah I can only Imagine how many poopy diapers I will be changing, I CAN'T WAIT!
Yeah I am so glad shane and april were okay with me having jaxon on mondays it means the world to me!

The Estes Family said...

blowouts are the best, at least the diaper was on when I took brayden to his 2 week check he pooped so i took his diaper off to change him and he wasn't done so the blowout was all over me!! and of course Jay just stood there and looked at me!!!!

Mills Family said...

hehe thats funny, isn't that usually what guys do? Yeah no blowouts yet like that just seaped through the clothes so i am knocking on wood.

The Bawden Bunch said...

We are so grateful that Mickele is watching Jaxon for us. I didnt want to put him in a day care for 1 day a week so when she offered I jumped at the opportunity. Mickele is so good with Jaxon and I know he loves being with her. I know she loves him and will care for him as if he were her own. THANK YOU MICK! We ARE very lucky.

kellz said...

I would love to see you changing his diaper! You would be a great candidate for America's funnniest home videos! Haha! Just teasing! You are going to be such a good mom!

So I definately am not feeling the whole boot camp idea in the snow! BLAH!

Julianna said...

He is such a cutie!!!! It's nice to have family around to keep your kids. It's hard putting them in daycare. You are a wonderful auntie!