Saturday, January 5, 2008

Hey Everyone...okay so I haven't been on here in awhile, I guess I have been a little busy with the holidays and all, so here is a brief summary of what we have been up too. We had our Couples game night with all of our good friends on Dec. 22nd at Cheryl and Taylor's house and it was alot of fun, we had dinner and played some games and passed out gifts and pretty much everyone was able to make it, I hope that we can continue to do this every year with everyone, and make it a new tradition with the next generation.

Good times with Good Friends!

1 comment:

All About M.E.('s) said...

It looks like your holidays were fantastic. Game night was fun. As far as hosting in February, I think that we need to change our turn to March, so that we can combine it with our annual Corn Beef and Cabbage. I heard your New Year's was fun.