Tuesday, September 15, 2009

7 months old today!

Wow how time flys it makes me so sad that the boys are 7 months old already I just want them to stay little forever, because the years to come worry me. Well things are good the boys love their solids so far they have loved every vegetable we have given them well except sweet potatoes it took them a couple of days on that one but other then that they are really good eaters so that is nice I just hope it continues cuz we do not want them to end up like their mom LOL! We are going to finally start then on some fruits starting next week so hopefully they will still like their veggies after that. K here is a couple of pics of my 7 month olders so sad!:(

6 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

They are so cute! I can't believe 7 months have passed. I hate how fast time flies. You just have to enjoy it and savor it along the way. And take lots of pictures!

Letters-2-Lily said...

I love those pics with their hats! They dont like sweet potatoes because their big sister Monica hated them as a baby as as an adult too! Cant wait to see them soon!

The Bawden Bunch said...

I just love these little boys! They are so cute! I'm sure they'll love the fruits and they'll still love some of the veggies. Jaxon loves squash, peas and mixed green veggies. Other than that...he's not a big fan of any others and he HATES carrots!!!

Joanne said...

I can't believe they are seven months old! You will just love every sage they grow into. You guys are such great parents, you will have fun always! Before you know it, they will be looking out for each other!

Jamie said...

Oh, my! They are simply adorable.

The Estes Family said...

So cute, time flies. Wait til you are taking them to 2nd grade!!!