Friday, April 17, 2009

2 Months Old!

Okay so I know have been a slacker, but lets see you try and get anytime to yourself to get on the computer and post about things when you have 2 screaming babies that want to eat all the time and get there bums changed hehehe.
Anyways we had there 2 month doctors appt on wed and it went really good,here is a pic of them on there way to the dr. office all bundled up:
they are both doing really well except they had to get there shots and it was really sad they screamed there little heads off and mom started crying also. I have never been such a boob until I had kids. Pat had to hold there little hands down while I stood in the back cuz I couldn't watch them get poked they both had to get 3 shots in the leg and then drink some kind of stuff but they loved the drink so that was good.
K Caleb weighed 5'5 when he was born and was 19 inches long he now weighs 9'4 and is 21 and 3/4 inches long so yes he is growing he is becoming a little chunk he is so cute: here is a pic of him getting so big and sitting up in his bumbo chair:

K Ayden weighed 6'2 when he was born and was 19 1/2 inches long he now weighs 9'13 and is 22 1/2 inches long he is definitley growing also he is a little chunk you would have never knew he had complications when he was born cuz he is doing amazing.
here is a pic of Ayden just hanging out:
K well both boys and mom are doing great, things are finally starting to get a little bit easier, or maybe its just that mom is finally cooping with things hehehe.
K well here are a few more pics of the boys from the past month:



Mav and her little brothers she loves taking pics with them:






Casey on easter holding the boys he was afraid:

The boys watching the Jazz game with there dad:

7 comments:

The Felix Family said...

They are so cute!! I am so glad they are doing well and growing well. Ayden weighs more than Jase by an ounce. I don't know how you do. You are amazing!!

All About M.E.('s) said...

I can't believe how big they are getting. I think they look like Pat, especially Ayden. Anyway, it sounds like you guys are getting into the swing of things. Mav looks cute with her brothers :)

janeal said...

THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!! I'm so glad you posted some new pictures of them, I hope I get to see them soon. Maybe tomorrow at your mom's? Good luck tonight with their first time in their own room. Let me know how it goes.

Jamie said...

They are adorable! I can't believe how much they have grown. You must be incredibly busy - I really don't know how you keep up.

The Estes Family said...

They are so cute I miss them already!! I still love the bumbo pic!! He looks so big!

Julianna said...

Mickele, they are SO cute!!! I bought them a little present the other day. I need to come up sometime!

Letters-2-Lily said...

Oh they are so cute! But how come you haven't posted pics with their big sister Monica? I know you have some!!